The fourth generation GALAXY S - s4

nice365

Reaction score
The fourth generation GALAXY S, the Samsung GALAXY S 4, designed to get you closer to what matters in life and bring your world together.

My list of desires is quite common-sensical stuff; if the Galaxy S4 has any massive surprises, I am willing to become surprised. One particular factor you won’t see below is the much-rumored eye-tracking software, simply because it feels to me like a silly gimmick. Samsung has been loading these sorts of alternative handle schemes in to the Galaxy S line for any even though. Issues like tilt-to-scroll, and many people I know never benefit from them.

Empowered Living – Takes Care Of Your Health and Quality of Life

The Samsung GALAXY S 4 empowers your life by keeping you up-to-date with health and wellbeing information using the new ‘S Health’ software. The combination of sensors built within the device systematically and automatically monitors your health, surroundings and so much more to help improve your quality of life. Also, users can easily check their health conditions using the food diary, exercise diary and sleep monitor to stay fit and healthy. (Certain functions are enabled by specific accessories.)

To further protect your wellbeing, ‘Samsung Adapt Display’ provides an optimal viewing experience, customized for each type of application, and ‘Samsung Adapt Sound’ offers an optimal level and type of sound, personalized for each user, to make the most out of life.