The official Redboxer app thread

cisco0910

Reaction score
I've had the Redboxer app for a while and is one of my favorites. Iphone has the official "redbox" app but i think that this one that a developer made for the Androids is far superior! Gets frequent updates so it gets better and better. it has yahoo ratings, movie description, etc. Next update i believe there gonna have trailers.
You can reserve movies thru your phone, no longer make trips just to find out the movie is not available.
It'll search the nearest Redbox near you and i believe even map it out for you. You can't beat a dollar to rent a movie! I think the app is only $.99 but it's WAYYYY worth that, so you cheapos, i know you can scrounge up a $.99 under your couch!

When you first open app
c38ecc77.png

Find a Movie
5ac15111.png

Movie search
bedcfb78.png

Find a REDBOX
220dc26f.png

Settings
59ec65ac.png

Zargon

Reaction score
Cool, I love RedBox. I'll have to try this out.

drewfuss

Reaction score
Amazing Apps. I got it just a few days after buying my Droid. Well worth the money.

Holliday88

Reaction score
I love this app. Does anyone have an ETA on an update? The last couple of days I've been getting an error when trying to access the app:

Sorry! The application RedBoxer (process com.droidsoftdev.redboxer.main) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

amlucent

Reaction score
What happened to this app in the market? I have froyo on incredible if it matters. I purchased this app and its not showing up now.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Holliday88

Reaction score
I sent an email to the developer through the market, and he said for some reason Redboxer was removed. He renamed it RedReserve. If you send him an email he'll give you a refund for RedBoxer so you can download the new one.