★★★ The "Official" I got my DROID BIONIC Thread ★★★

MdicnMan

Reaction score
Costco doesn't open until 10CST. But I think I'm going to do a costco unboxing video. Any requests or tips?

I hope that I am wrong, but I fear you are going to be disapointed. I really doubt that Costco will have them today. :icon_ cry:

Kryptyk

Reaction score
I can renew my contract end of this month, which I will do to get a new phone most likely since my D1 is limping along. I hope the Bionic is a great phone because I have been wanting it for a long time. I am glad though that the phone will be out for a few weeks before I can get it so if any issues come with it, I can reconsider my options or hopefully they will have them fixed.

I don't see many problems though. They have only had an additional 6 months to work on the phone and work out the kinks with it.....ROFL:blink:

Tegamal

Reaction score
Sitting outside the store now, only other cars are the employees. I hope my drooling out the window of my car isn't scaring them...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

sonicxtacy02

Reaction score
Wow could i be one of the firsts to get it? My store which was supposed to open at 9 had the doors open at 8:30. Walked in, played with the demo for a few minutes, and made my purchase. Battery went from 50% at the store to 15% during my 40 minute drive to work lol. Was downloading all my apps at the time to.

Very impressed with 4G. In my office i barely had 1-2 3G bars but with the bionic i have 3 bars 4G (speedtest read 10mbps down).

What kinda pics are you looking for. I've got my Droid X here so i can snap some and upload.

EDIT- more info

+ app download/ installation speed. All of the apps i've tried to get download AND install in less than 10 seconds
+ Size of the phone. While not as narrow as my droid X, its not as thick as i thought it would be and i like the dark chrome bezel a lot more than i thought i would.
+ Apps load INSTANTLY, even camera and camcorder
+ Quadrant 2560 with apps downloading in the background. My OC'd 1.4ghz droid X never sniffed 2000
- Screen is a step down from my Droid X in my opinion. It's just not as bright and clear.
- Phone still gets freakin HOT while multitasking.

Last edited: