The Media Docking Station

jkwakopo

Reaction score
do you have to take off the cover to use on Media docking station and navi holder??? I have generic VZW Case/holster with Zagg screen protector

eanelson

Reaction score
Assuming the Zagg is the same thickness as my Ghost-Armor, no you do not need to take it off to use the multimedia docking station. I haven't tried it yet in my car mount, but imagine that it will be fairly snug in there.

EDIT: Just noticed that you are only using the zagg screen protector and not the entire kit. In your case, you will need to remove the Verizon case that you bought.

OP
jkwakopo

jkwakopo

Reaction score
Assuming the Zagg is the same thickness as my Ghost-Armor, no you do not need to take it off to use the multimedia docking station. I haven't tried it yet in my car mount, but imagine that it will be fairly snug in there.

EDIT: Just noticed that you are only using the zagg screen protector and not the entire kit. In your case, you will need to remove the Verizon case that you bought.

thx for all the replies... man, that kinda blows, i guess i'll be sticking with my garmin and no docking station... docking station looks way too cool to pass up... what should i do!!! I'm kinda lazy so i'm afraid i might not use it at all... also... does this docking station only connects to computer or does it connect to any a/v receivers like ipod docking station??

thx again!!
Go Hokies!!!
In Tyrod We Trust!!!

OP
jkwakopo

jkwakopo

Reaction score

yeah i wanted to get that entire kit and not go with any cases but... i heard lotta bad things about it.... even best buy installers didn't want to do whole skin one lol... But screen protector is great... sometimes it feels little too sticky but i don't have problem with my touch screen. Although, it looks like it attracts alot of dirt/fingerprints/lint...