The grd rom base release is here !!!!!!!!! Come check it out !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Wozzy and Burryboi are still working on it. They haven't had as much time as they would like to actually work on it because of jobs though. I would think it shouldn't be too much longer before we get a working version though.

sent from a D2G with Liberty 2

I take it you got your D2G working with liberty 2 dancedroid

sid_wisc

Reaction score
I take it you got your D2G working with liberty 2 dancedroid

Yep =D
Its so nice. All the goodness of 1.5 but even faster and with the random reboots/usb problems fixed.

Hey 13th may I ask how are you doing the Liberty on your D2G. Are you using Romer and anything specific you did... I did use liberty a long time back and I still do have the backup but I am a little afraid due to sensor issues and other problems... I will love to hear from you more in detail...
Thanks in advance...

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Hey 13th may I ask how are you doing the Liberty on your D2G. Are you using Romer and anything specific you did... I did use liberty a long time back and I still do have the backup but I am a little afraid due to sensor issues and other problems... I will love to hear from you more in detail...
Thanks in advance...

Yes, im just using the v7 ROMer. The only thing that I changed was I edited the build.prop file after I installed it to show the correct rom and version. The only real problem I've ever had was sensors not working (which I actually kinda like.... auto-tilt was annoying to me). If you want me to walk you through the installation send me a pm with your email adress and I can give you step by step directions for installation of any rom including changing the build.prop file.

kickasz23

Reaction score
Any chance this will drop soon I hate tho stock bs.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.