The grd rom base release is here !!!!!!!!! Come check it out !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Alcia does that mean it failed to work or not going to post since wozzy has account on hold

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

Alcia

Reaction score
It installed, but after initial setup, setting up sync and all of that, it got stuck at a black screen. I'd like to either take time to try and diagnose why, or some such, but lack the time to do that right now, due to having to go pick someone up in a few minutes.

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
Ok good to know. I was going to try this method but have no micro usb for my pc at the moment in case i brick, will wait till i am at my other computer...

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
OK I donwloaded a 146 mb file from OP. SHould I flash or that file is corrupted?

rusty815

Reaction score
sorry, ive been gone all day, where are the links? i read that theyve been taken down by motorola, anyone post a link?

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
sorry, ive been gone all day, where are the links? i read that theyve been taken down by motorola, anyone post a link?

I was able to download the OP link. But dunno if its good or not

clouse2013

Reaction score
So far there are no links that work. The ones that are up give a corrupt file message and abort installation. The one that was suppossed to be good got pulled by motorola.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
So far there are no links that work. The ones that are up give a corrupt file message and abort installation. The one that was suppossed to be good got pulled by motorola.

The OP has the link. I did it now and was able to download. Its only 146mb but Im not sure if it works. I am affraid to try and go through lots of headaches

clouse2013

Reaction score
There were some people reporting that after using that link they needed to sbf their phone. I didn't try that one for that reason. I know the third and fourth links give u an installation aborted message.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
There were some people reporting that after using that link they needed to sbf their phone. I didn't try that one for that reason. I know the third and fourth links give u an installation aborted message.

I guess that answers my question. Ill wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.