The Front and Back of Verizon’s Galaxy Note 3!

OP
Preach2k

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
A guy on another forum had a hands on with the Note 3. This is what he said:

Well I went to Best Buy today to get my GS4 fixed and lucky me a rep from Samsung actually had an GN3 in hand. At 1st I thought it couldn't be and then I saw the box that it comes in (Look like the same box as the GS4) and inquired about it. And man this phone looks awesome. Not as squareish as I originally thought and very comfortbale in the hand. And also the back that everyone is talking about (leatherish) feels great and gives the phone a kinda elegant look. Then he told me they would be available at Best Buy starting Oct 4th for all carriers except Verizon (sounds about right) which should be out at Best Buy about a week later. Played with it briefly and it's really fast, great screen, and he told me that it syncs with other Note devices. Which I don't think they ever reported in any of the reveals I've seen but my assumption is that it's kinda like when they diplayed the G2 and LG tablet doing the same. He didn't really go into a lot of detail.
Just thought I'd let you guys know that plan on getting one from Best Buy instead.

Thank You SSG_Gunz

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Rockin a custom battery cover on my s4 since I wasn't a fan of the OEM one. I do hope they make this faux leather back for the s4. Yeah I'm sure they got some knockoffs doing it, but I'd actually spend the money on one from Samsung this time around should they choose to do so.

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or didn't the first "images" released of the note 2 also neglect to show the vzw branding? I'll believe they didn't put it there when I actually see the device in someone's hands..... BB could of just taken the stock s3 image and photoshopped the back to show vzw and posted it.

Note Uno Uno.

Actually they released pretty early that the n2 on vzw would have that button... I don't think they'll do it this time... not that I even notice anymore

xtor

Reaction score
I've own almost every cell phone moto has made from the trans portable, the brick all the way to the razr maxx. One of the reasons I jumped ship is a non removable battery. The note 2 is hands down the best cell I've ever owned. I'm hoping the note 3 will be the next!

sent from a note yee (2)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I've own almost every cell phone moto has made from the trans portable, the brick all the way to the razr maxx. One of the reasons I jumped ship is a non removable battery. The note 2 is hands down the best cell I've ever owned. I'm hoping the note 3 will be the next!

sent from a note yee (2)

The Note series really is THAT GOOD! Big, very fast and insane battery life FTW!

jseah

Reaction score

sent from a note yee (2)

My wife was the die hard Moto holdout with her Razr Maxx while the rest of us in the family switched to Samsung. With the ICS update, her Razr Maxx got so laggy that I preordered her the Note 3 over the weekend. What I also didn't like was that using FoxFi on her phone, it required her to install a VPN which required a security lock on her phone. FoxFi on the Samsungs doesn't require this.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
No thanks, I like my phones naked. But I'm being hypocritical, I have a faux CF battery cover on my S4 right now.
The great thing is that you can change the back with aftermarket battery covers. I kinda like it!

It's nice to swap out covers to customize. It's GREAT to have access to the battery when you need to get to it (troubleshooting, replacement). If I didn't have the S3 (which I was talked into), I wouldn't know how great the Samsung product is! I am eagerly waiting for the Note 3! dancedroid

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score

sent from a note yee (2)

Right?!! I looked at the Moto X and was ready to pull the trigger but was stopped dead in my tracks by the non-removable battery and no expandable memory.