The Droid has captured me

msnell901

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

New to the droid community. I'm actually awaiting my Samsung Epic 4G as we speak. It should be coming to my mailbox any minute now.

I'm really excited to get this phone. I have a company Iphone and it seems to me like the iPhone wont even be able to compare to the droid! Man I can't wait. I found the root access installer and have been looking at custom ROMs already. Think im either going with UD or Cynogen (sorry, I know I butchered that name).

Thanks for the warm welcome to the droid community! Expect to see a lot of me on this website! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. From what I can see there is very little information here available on the Epic, it's not a Droid, it is an Android phone. Unfortunately you will not be able to run the custom ROMs that you described on it. I'm not sure if it's even been rooted.

But I do want to say hello and welcome to the Forum. Good luck with your Epic :)

OP
M

msnell901

Reaction score
I know that it has been rooted. Whether or not i can run the ROMs, I'm not sure about until I play with it. New to the ROMs, but I do know that there is a root out for it. I can give you the link to the download as soon as I get home to see it.