hi everybody

ygreenes

Reaction score
:icon_ banana::iphone: hi guys! i'm new here. i've got a samsung fascinate
. i rooted it in january and installed the leaked froyo upgrade. it's been working great almost no crashes just a bit slow and lagging. so i installed the superclean rom. its been much faster and smoother, BUT quite more crashes of the system, twiz fc, need to remove battery and reset etc. anyway that's my phone. i'm a nice guy (30) i work as a butcher and fool around with my phone a little
on the side. thats me. any comments?:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:icon_ banana::iphone: hi guys! i'm new here. i've got a samsung fascinate
. i rooted it in january and installed the leaked froyo upgrade. it's been working great almost no crashes just a bit slow and lagging. so i installed the superclean rom. its been much faster and smoother, BUT quite more crashes of the system, twiz fc, need to remove battery and reset etc. anyway that's my phone. i'm a nice guy (30) i work as a butcher and fool around with my phone a little
on the side. thats me. any comments?:)

:welcome: to the Droid Forums.

I don't know much about the Fascinate but I do know that no device should be having the issues you're having. I would do a factory data reset out of your privacy section. Remove any task killers or virus protection before you do that. And if you do have them installed do not reinstall them after.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. hope u were to resolve the problem

Droid 2 Global / Xoom... Aloha from Hawaii

OP
Y

ygreenes

Reaction score
the forum is wonderful. i flashed stupidfast rom last night and so far is very good and even faster than superclean. also the battery life is better
does anybody know about comrom?