1 week with DX, Rooted and Liberty 1.5

drum747

Reaction score
Hey everyone!! This forum has been a great help to me. I got my DX about a week ago and have already rooted and installed Liberty 1.0 and then upgraded to Liberty 1.5 the night it became available :icon_ banana:. All my friends are like "what!?" even my IT guys at work! One of the IT guys has a DX and everytime I see him I'm like "Hey! did you root that DX yet!! LOL

I hope to learn a lot more here on the forum and from what I can see this is a great community! Thanks!

Landb73

Reaction score
I know what you mean. I started with the droid 1 and an now running liberty 1.5 on my droid 2. I've got almost everyone that I work with rooting the phones now......lol

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
D

drum747

Reaction score
I am having a blast! Here is my screen. Still tweaking things, I guess that is a constant! I have gone through so many different things in a week its unbelievable.

Last edited:

gretdame

Reaction score
I need to set up a wifi hot spot to run my nook color where can I get directions and how would I set it up with my droid x

Landb73

Reaction score
If your DX is rooted-"barnacle wifi" will let you broadcast wifi. It's ready easy to use.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App