[ROM] The Arctic ICS!!!! Open Testing [7/8/2012]

Giroux28

Reaction score
this makes absolutely no sense, cm9 for ics has 1% battery increments and does not do this...

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I would think the rebooting issue may be due to permissions. Has anyone tried to run a fix permissions script yet. That would be the first place to look in my estimation. I will try it tonight after work and report back unless someone beats me to it.

Sent from my DROID4

Last edited by a moderator:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
We deleted some posts & edited some. If you're not here to contribute & play nicely then move on.

Tapped from a Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS

Anyonenormal

Reaction score
I would think the rebooting issue may be due to permissions. Has anyone tried to run a fix permissions script yet. That would be the first place to look in my estimation. I will try it tonight after work and report back unless someone beats me to it.

Sent from my DROID4

Were you able to fix the reboot issue? Anything else that other people can try? I'm extremely interested in this rom.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
No. I have been I'll over the past few days and have done little more than sleep. I will give it a go later.

Sent from my DROID4

Twisted4u

Reaction score
No. I have been I'll over the past few days and have done little more than sleep. I will give it a go later.

Sent from my DROID4

just wondering if you got a chance to look into reboot prob i would love to be ruuning this rom thank you for all you hard work.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
I could not even get rom toolbox downloaded. The reboots were ridiculous. It took me 4 tries just to get my gmail address in.

Sent from my DROID4

ws6formula350

Reaction score
I could not even get rom toolbox downloaded. The reboots were ridiculous. It took me 4 tries just to get my gmail address in.

Sent from my DROID4

From what I've read between this thread, and the one on Eclipse ICS, its the 1% battery hack that causes the hot-restarts. The hack modifies system/app/SystemUI.apk and system/(can't remember/Services.jar. if somebody has the SDK installed, and can swap those for unmodified versions, it may fix the issue.

The other thing I noticed using both ROMs is that the arrow keys are mapped incorrectly; would the keyboard mapping from Hashcodes ICS leak CM9 work in these ROMs? Anyone know?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

kwyrt

Reaction score
From what I've read between this thread, and the one on Eclipse ICS, its the 1% battery hack that causes the hot-restarts. The hack modifies system/app/SystemUI.apk and system/(can't remember/Services.jar. if somebody has the SDK installed, and can swap those for unmodified versions, it may fix the issue.

The other thing I noticed using both ROMs is that the arrow keys are mapped incorrectly; would the keyboard mapping from Hashcodes ICS leak CM9 work in these ROMs? Anyone know?

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

I would be willing give it a shot if somebody can help guide me through the process.

Sent from my Droid 4