That guy from Virginia

OP
B

beergnome

Reaction score
Princess, we like to call that the daily quality assurance meeting ;)
And mark? Seeing all your signiture stuff, Legend is the home town sponcers of the VA AV8 224th batalion. We just a big party for four of the guys who are being shipped back out

OP
B

beergnome

Reaction score
Princess, we like to call that the daily quality assurance meeting ;)
And mark? Seeing all your signiture stuff, Legend is the home town sponcers of the VA AV8 224th batalion. We just had a big party and. Flag raising for four of the guys who are being shipped back out.
That flag flys whenever our boys are out of country, and when they get back, well have another party, take the flag down and give that tatterd thing to them.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The humility of the American military personnel is amazing

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved.

kaylesworth

Reaction score
Yes ma'am, it can get amusing aroud here.the brewery.. yeah. Todays fun time was a brewery field trip to the big AB plant. Good lord, they make more beer in an hour than we make in a year! We went into one round room and I realised I was standing inside the base of a fermentation tank, looking up at the conical made me think I was looking up at the mothership!
One of the biggest reasons I needed to get maps back last night was for the navigator to get to the place.

Unrooting was the only course of action after trying everything under the sun to fix it. But I'm back to normal now, besides superuser permisions of course. Need to find a good custom rom so I don't cripple the poor thing.

The difference between you and AB is that you make GOOD beer. Anyone can make a billion gallons of swill! :)

Glad the phone is OK now.

Kevin
Grape & Gourmet (#3 Beer Retailer in the World)
Virginia Beach