Good Afternoon Guys

jeffc103193

Reaction score
Hey all,

My name is Jeff, I live in the lovely United States of America and I'm a happy Blackberry expatriate migrating to Droid with the release of the Droid X on the 15th. My Blackberry took an untimely swim in a local swimming pool (I wasn't even swimming, it just fell right out of my pocket, so I wasn't even having fun!), and as a result I've decided to make the switch to what has the potential to be the most exciting piece of technology since liquid nitrogen cooling. I'm happy to be of assistance wherever I may, and I hope to learn much from all of you. If anyone needs help, feel free to send me a PM, I'm happy to act as Italian-French-English translator if no one currently has that title :). My main hobbies are computers, foreign languages (Italian-obsessed), science, and the international community of the band Coldplay. I'm commuting into NYC this summer from Long Island to do an internship in a developmental language laboratory on 5th Avenue. Anyway, have a great day and I look forward to seeing everyone around.

Ciao,
Jeff

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forum. As a former Blackberry owner myself I can tell you that you will be in for quite an experience. I also want to warn you a bit. Expect a huge learning curve. I have no doubt you'll get past it but these Droids are not Blackberrys.

Best of luck with your Droid X and if we can help you with anything let us know.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hey Jeff, welcome to DF and an almost congrats on your DX you might also find this Droid X Forum interesting and helpful

OP
J

jeffc103193

Reaction score
Thanks a lot you guys :). I'm ready for the learning curve, this is something I'm really excited for and I hope to be able to use is it to its extreme. I spent a lot of time modding my Blackberry to increase the performance to what it should have been. Browsing the Droid applications, I'm really excited for a chance to use them and multitask between apps. Thanks again, and have a great day.