Thank god for unlimited data =]

IanG

Reaction score
I understand there's a difference, but I'm not worried about it or about "ruining it" for others....

Like I have said in other threads, by managing my cable/inet/phone services, I am saving 1000 a year by doing it the way I am.... hhhmmmmm $1k in the savings account or concern over if I'm worried that you will get tiered plans..... lemme think about that one long and hard.... bwahahahahaha

if/when they go back, I will simply rehook up my cable and get the data plan that best suits my needs.

Sorry if taking advantage of my phone's capabilities messes you up..... no wait, I'm not sorry.

yea to be honest, if your situation is that rough where you need to use a cell phone as your internet, I don't blame you for doing what you're doing. Whatever it takes to put food on your table.

agreed. your financial situation must SUCKKK if you have to use your phone as your ISP.

Then again, if your financial situation is that bad, maybe you should cut back on a $80-$100/month phone+data plan and start saving towards the essentials, or get a cheaper $20-$30 DSL + $40/month phone plan. You'd be saving more money then.

It's called greed. Sure, you're saving money and you're not the sole cause for tiered plans, however it adds up and you're not making the situation any better.