1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Texting And Calling Problems

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by droid252, May 30, 2010.

1. droid252

droid252 New Member

I got the Motorola Droid last year and I have been experiancing messaging problems. If I text something to a certain person, someone else on my contact list will get the message or even someone who's number I deleted hours ago. Also when I talk on the phone, people have been telling me they can't hear me very well. No matter how high I turn the "in call volume" up they still can't hear me. I thought this was going to be a good phone but I'm starting to think it was a waste of money. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)
Search tags for this page

movistar problems in texting and calling