1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I love my Droid but it doesn't love me back.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Hannahbeader, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Hannahbeader

Hannahbeader New Member

Hi, 62 years old and a newbie, how's that. I have had my Droid (just plain Droid) for almost a year now. It has proved to be wonderful on the web, wonderful for texting and messaging but its phone properties suck. It has dropped calls from the start. Now that I discovered 3 days ago the "Mute" while on a call I wondered what would happen where all of a sudden my callees couldn't hear me but I could sure hear them cussing me up one side and down the other for that "?/?/?/?/" Droid phone! But as I say, I found out that I was pushing the Mute button that I didn't even know was there. But the dropped calls started slowly and have been gaining to the point of 6-8 callbacks in a 1/2 hour call. This 1/2 hour call is my only call of the day so I sure would like to hear. It either goes to a blank screen, the screen that shows my apps or it goes completely off where I have to unlock to get back on the phone. Why? I would just like to make a phone call. Isn't that the reason to have a phone, not for a computer, not for a messaging machine but as a phone, that one inconceivable convenience that we all must have to live our lives these days. I may just go back to my G'One that I had before. At least it knew it was a phone who just happened to be able to get web and text. Help me out here. I really am about ready to get rid of this Droid if I can't figure something out to do.
Search tags for this page

lovemydroid