text spam on the X

wb1960

Reaction score
I have had my X for 2 days now.I have had 3 spams text messages saying to stop getting these texts to reply and it says in parenthesis that charges mat apply. Anyone else get these and how to stop getting them. Never got them on my Incredible.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have had my X for 2 days now.I have had 3 spams text messages saying to stop getting these texts to reply and it says in parenthesis that charges mat apply. Anyone else get these and how to stop getting them. Never got them on my Incredible.

Reply, you will get a normal charge against your text messaging and they will stop. It's that simple. It won't cost you any money. If you have unlimited texting then it's nothing if you have 450 text like me then one of your text will get dropped down (actually two, one for looking at it and two for sending).

Not much else you can do and they will keep sending them if you don't tell them to stop.

maxnicks

Reaction score
Once you done what hookbill suggested you can call Verizon, give them the numbers and they'll remove the charges from your bill.