1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Text messages [Page]

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by videopray, Nov 19, 2010.

1. videopray

videopray New Member

Text messages on say [Page]

Every time I send out a text message to my friend it seems that he can only see my text says [PAGE] on it, but when he goes into his in box he can see some of my text previews

Here's what he told me.

"We were texting at school around 7:40 and her texts were fine then, and readable but then they all turned into [PAGE]
    and I can't read them now, I mean I can see some of the text in my in box but when I open them they turn into [PAGE]"
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2010
  2. chrstdvd

chrstdvd New Member

I did some searching and found this. It suggests that this issue is caused because while you may think you are texting, you are really not transmitting the text.

Does a text message that says [page] mean that someone tried to page me or that they forgot to type text? - Yahoo! Answers

not necessarly true.....when you get a [PAGE] text it means that the person texted you but didnt type anything....with Verizon....also with Verizon, you cant page someone on their voicemail...you can only leave a call back number.

This link might have an answer:
    Top 10 Reasons You're Not Receiving SMS or Text Messages in Google Voice - Google Voice Help

This link suggest there is a setting in VM that may cause the problem.
    LG envy2 "PAGE" message for text messages - Verizon Wireless Community

Hope something will help.
  3. videopray

videopray New Member

Thanks a lot! It works now! :)
  4. chrstdvd

chrstdvd New Member

What exactly fixed it? Or did it just start working on its own? If that is so, I think the sender did not have a strong enough signal because that was one the top ten reasons you get [PAGE]. Just curious.
Search tags for this page

page text message

text measage shows up page
text message just says page
text message page
text message page what does it mean

text message says page

text message that says page
text that says page
what does [page] mean when sent via text
what does page mean in a text message
what does page mean in text