1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Text messages not saving?

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by ohioDroid, Oct 20, 2010.

1. ohioDroid

ohioDroid New Member

This is happening a few times in the past 2 weeks. Someone will send me a text message, I get a notification and see who it is and the beginning of their message, so I click the notification to check the message itself - and it's gone.

It's not like my inbox is full or anything - I still do receive some messages correctly. But for example just now, a friend text me to ask a question, and when I went click the notification to reply, the text just wasn't there.

I'm using Handcent SMS, but I also checked the regular Messaging app and these particular texts are not available there either (which I guess makes sense, as don't they both pull from the same internal text msg database?).
Search tags for this page
android not save sent sms
android not saving sent text messages
android not saving text messages
android text messages not saving
android why does text message not save
android why messages are not saved
gs3 not showing texts in inbox
phone not saving sent texts
phone not saving texts
phone not storing texts
send text on phone not saving