text comes back....

drloomis69

Reaction score
Hi im hoping someone can help me. I got a text this afternoon from a friend. After conversation was done i ended the thread and then started another text conversation with another friend. Now for some odd reason everytime the second friend txts me I get her text AND a text in the notification bar from the 1st friend from hours before.Its always the same text.Its driving me crazy..Ive erased the thread countless times but now whenever I get a text i also get that same txt from hours earlier....HELP PLEASE

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Try powering down your phone and pulling the battery. Sometimes a good refresh can straighten out a glitch. Post back if you're still experiencing the same thing.

OP
D

drloomis69

Reaction score
Ok took out battery for a good 5 minutes fired it back up and immediately that text was there again under notifications without receiving a new txt.the only way to temperarily get rid of it is to hit clear next to where it says verizon wireless on the notification tab. ...very annoying

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would talk to VZW and see if it's isn't something on their end. I'm kinda at a loss for ideas.