1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Tethering with SC

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by Markmm24, Apr 1, 2011.

1. Markmm24

Markmm24 New Member

Hey guys so I remember reading a post about not being able to tether with SC 2.9.1.is this being fixed in newer versions or not?

SC 2.9.1 Debinged Fascinate.
  2. hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe New Member

You can. EB16 Kernel has dummy tether module. Don't remember if any EC10 kernals do.

Sent from my SC'd 2.9.2 ComaVolt'd Fascinate
  3. Markmm24

Markmm24 New Member

Ok but say I flashed the EC10 kernel.do you know where I can get a link to a EB16 kernel that works with SC2.9.1?

SC 2.9.1 Debinged Fascinate.
  4. hecantbreathe

hecantbreathe New Member

5. jakeklomps

jakeklomps New Member

Download the app called EasyTether. Its really easy to use. It will have you download the software for your PC through it, install on computer, enable usb debugging, and click connect on your pc. I use it with SC 2.9.2 w/ ec10 voodoo. Works like a champ.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
  6. ziggy484

ziggy484 New Member

i have been tethering with a hacked verizon mobile hotspot, first on stock 2.1, then stock eb01, then sc 2.9, sc2.9.2 with stock kernal, now 2.9.2 with ec10 voodoo... never any problems. It seems to be a big topic about the tethering thing, but has anyone heard of people actually getting nailed for tethering?

sent from a superclean honeycomb Fascinate
Search tags for this page

androidtethersc