EB01 SC26 Battery Life

Markmm24

Reaction score
Hey guys I downloaded this version of the SC eb01 and noticed that battery life on this version was very bad.is this battery widget in the notification bar accurate? If so is there any of the other SC versions that have better battery life?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

SHAKE_JONES

Reaction score
I'm running SC2.6 and so far this has been the best my battery has ever done... I have noticed it dies down to around 80 pretty quick then starts to slow down a lot. Been off the charger for approx. 14 hours and still have 40% and I have sent several texts, been in poor signal areas for several hours, made a few calls, and used the browser for around 20 mins.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im on SC v2.7.1 and I am experiencing decent battery life...I have quite a few widgets running as well as Widget Locker and HeyTell in the background pretty much all the time....Not too bad so far

Prob gonna go back to JT's AOSP build soon though

collinjm01

Reaction score
im on SC2.6 and EB01 kernel NV and mine is not great. It gets down from 8am to 8pm with out using it except maybe a few phone calls, around 20%. (idk if thats good or not. I have 4 widgets and a live wallpaper). but over all, im pleased.

(quick question to whoever can answer me this, What do i need to do to go to SC2.7? Ive read that there are alot of problems with it, but id like to go to it, if it is fixed that is. I saw there is a orange cwr, is there an Odin with the rom,kernel CwrOragne...etc? if not what do i need to do?)

thanks

Jamis0n

Reaction score
There is a battery wipe in advanced in cw. Do it between 6 to 10% and then charge to 100 over night. I've had the best battery life ever. I did have to do it again between every other rom. Been flashing every version of SC.

rockin froyo:
SC 2.6
steel blue theme w/ blue droid eye boot

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
(quick question to whoever can answer me this, What do i need to do to go to SC2.7? Ive read that there are alot of problems with it, but id like to go to it, if it is fixed that is. I saw there is a orange cwr, is there an Odin with the rom,kernel CwrOragne...etc? if not what do i need to do?)

SC v2.7 and SC v2.7.1 have been pulled indefinitely until its all worked out, it had way to many issues....just be patient and you may get v2.8...who knows

No there isnt and personally id stay away from it until you see it posted over at XDA if you go there or posted here by me...it uses Edify script coding not the current Amend script coding of the red CWMR...just be patient until its modded for mainstream use...

hope that answers your questions

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
There is a battery wipe in advanced in cw. Do it between 6 to 10% and then charge to 100 over night. I've had the best battery life ever. I did have to do it again between every other rom. Been flashing every version of SC.

rockin froyo:
SC 2.6
steel blue theme w/ blue droid eye boot
I cant say I agree with this advice...heres how to wipe batt stats and condition your battery fro accurate reading

You should wipe batt stats when the battery is fully CHARGED, not depleted and then run it to within 5% and recharge to 100%. Wiping when it's depleted won't accomplish anything.
Wiping battery stats in CWM for our Froyo roms/kernels is broken. It may appear to do something or work, but it doesn't. That is why adrynalyne made the "bstats" script to do this that is included with these ROM's or available as a separate flash. You need to execute "bstats" from a terminal emulator or adb, with su permissions, in order to actually wipe stats.

Here is the thread: Script to Delete Battery Stats - xda-developers
This you flash in recovery: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2056318/update-template/bstats.zip then in terminal type su, grant permissions and type bstats....it will finish and auto reboot....