Temple Run now Available on Android!

BullysonRazor

Reaction score
I got it on my Razr but FC alot..needs a update already..alot of potential though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
It smooth on my samsung stratosphere but when i go to main menu i get force closing issue. I think they need to update the app and make it smoother. I have 150+apps with 1gb of internal storage, but this is the only APP that force close on main menu when im in gameplay it work flawlessly.

GeLopez

Reaction score
its not showing in the market for me on the phone using gnex 4.0.4.

it did find it and downloaded using desktop computer.

Edit: i get kicked out every time I hit the back or main menu.: (

mantispid

Reaction score
Well, I downloaded it from the web instead of the Play Store, and it seems to work well enough on my Bionic. It hasn't crashed yet, but I haven't really tried much beyond the tutorial.

Then again, I'm running Eclipse 2.1, not VZW stock.

dwhisent

Reaction score
I saw where a guy on droid life said:
"I Googled Temple Run apk on my Bionic and downloaded it from 4 shared and it runs perfectly."

So I tried it, and it ran great for me too.

Reaction score
The guys over at xda said that it is not compatible with ARM6 devices which is what the Bionic is I believe. They linked to a guy that modded a version that would allow you to play it on ARM6 devices though. I don't know if that is ok or not in legal terms. If a mod ok's it I will post a link to the xda topic. It is working pretty good so far on my Bionic.

OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
The guys over at xda said that it is not compatible with ARM6 devices which is what the Bionic is I believe. They linked to a guy that modded a version that would allow you to play it on ARM6 devices though. I don't know if that is ok or not in legal terms. If a mod ok's it I will post a link to the xda topic. It is working pretty good so far on my Bionic.

It's a free game so it's fine if you post a link.

stinger161

Reaction score
Gnex: Random force closes. Usually at the menu screen, sometimes after dying and trying to "run again", even did it mid game. Neat!

Reaction score
Works fine on my Gnex..and it also works on a spare D2 that I have and it also works fine..I'm surprised it isn't compatible with the Razr and the Bionic..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

omar908

Reaction score
Well it dont work for razr -_- but u can get it here and it works flawlessly o_O i wonder why it says not compatible...

http://www.***********/file/2O-krker/temple_run_v100_2.htm

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
FCs like crazy but glad the game finally made it to Android.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

RyanPm40

Reaction score
Works fantastically on my Thunderbolt, however, when typing "Temple Run" into the play store, nothing came up, so I had to search for it on the online market and have it sent to my phone. Weird. I hear you can try to search the name of the company that created the game.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score

No it isn't, the Bionic is a TI OMAP 4430 device, which is ARMv7 (Cortex A9).

AirPlayit

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing:icon_ lala: nice video review. Keep running all day!
The most exciting thing is the longer distance, the faster speed you can enjoy. Meanwhile, which power ups could be the best choice to be upgraded?