[Teaser][Theme] Untouchable by Droid Does!! for Das BAMF!!

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I am really wanting this theme? Do you have the ZIP available yet? :)

Trying to track down some white on white text now. I think I have it narrowed down though :)

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

Reaction score
Ok awesome...Do you think you will have the zip today? i am currently using that same background and loving it. But man, when i saw your theme, i was like niceee.... lol

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok awesome...Do you think you will have the zip today? i am currently using that same background and loving it. But man, when i saw your theme, i was like niceee.... lol

I sure hope so!! So, I'm guessing that you're using my skin?

Reaction score
Actually i dont think i am? Where is it at and how do i put it on my phone? i am currently running das bamf 1.6.3 unthemed just with that background of the skull

Reaction score
Ok sweet....going to download it now...does it have black and red keyboard as well to go with it? I will definitely keep an eye out for the theme to be released today hopefully...looks sick as heck!!

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok sweet....going to download it now...does it have black and red keyboard as well to go with it? I will definitely keep an eye out for the theme to be released today hopefully...looks sick as heck!!

My keyboard won't release until my theme is complete...still working on a design for it honestly. Have you seen LA's Tackle Box on ThunderboltForums? I'm using Thunderboard myself :)

Reaction score
ok got the thunderboard...very nice...thanks man...i will keep an eye out for your theme to be posted

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Update: Thunderboard will be included in my theme when released! The WIP version will not release today...got a trick up my sleeve ;)

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Another teaser ;)

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Haha! Sorry man! I'm 99.9% sure it'll be tomorrow, for sure! It's not just the framework anymore either....Sense will also be included dancedroid

Last edited:
Reaction score
Its cool man...I will keep an eye out today for that theme lol. Looking forward to downloading it

OP
Droid DOES!!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Its cool man...I will keep an eye out today for that theme lol. Looking forward to downloading it

It'll just be a WIP (Work In Progress) release. Full theme will be a bit longer.

Reaction score
ohhhh...ok thats still cool....I will take anything you got to theme my Tbolt with black and red lol