tbolt question

steelersfan

Reaction score
My friend is currently on froyo and rooted however his phone keeps attempting to download something (I think it is the gb ota but not positive).
I was wondering if that is the case could someone suggest a rom that would be stable and similar to sense. He was simply rooted for tethering and not for a lot of customizing. I was wondering what would be the simpliest one for him to flash.
Thanks

holla420

Reaction score
My friend is currently on froyo and rooted however his phone keeps attempting to download something (I think it is the gb ota but not positive).
I was wondering if that is the case could someone suggest a rom that would be stable and similar to sense. He was simply rooted for tethering and not for a lot of customizing. I was wondering what would be the simpliest one for him to flash.
Thanks

Yes it is the gb update... Try bamf I'm using it now.great Rom I love it or try thunderstick.both of them r good

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums it

LowRentTechGuy

Reaction score
If you don't wanna ROM, let it update and go to revolutionary.io and follow the steps and just re-root the device.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

OP
S

steelersfan

Reaction score
If you don't wanna ROM, let it update and go to revolutionary.io and follow the steps and just re-root the device.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

He tried that but for some reason the download keeps failing and it boots him into android stock recovery

OP
S

steelersfan

Reaction score
Yes it is the gb update... Try bamf I'm using it now.great Rom I love it or try thunderstick.both of them r good

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums it

Thanks for the suggestion. Ill give them a look.