Tbh. Sbf

winmodel70

Reaction score
Anyone have any luck using the sbf download from tbh app?....ws going to try using it to sbf back to stock but haven't read much on the success rate.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Worked great for me. If your going to be flashing from a GB based rom to stock with this file ignore the failed radio update and but normally.

DROID2 on APeX 2.0

OP
W

winmodel70

Reaction score
Thanks for the input.....I will give it a try and see how it goes

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did you mean the triple threat sbf or the tbh app that has the sbf zip that you can use without a computer?

From my sweet and spicy gingercomb droid 2

OP
W

winmodel70

Reaction score
I was wondering about the sbf without a computer....my. understanding is you flash in cw like a rom....and also ignore the radio error.....

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
I was wondering about the sbf without a computer....my. understanding is you flash in cw like a rom....and also ignore the radio error.....

Yes flash like a rom ignore radio fail and reboot. Worked perfect for me. Don't forget to wipe data/cache.

DROID2 on APeX 2.0

americanz

Reaction score

Yes flash like a rom ignore radio fail and reboot. Worked perfect for me. Don't forget to wipe data/cache.

DROID2 on APeX 2.0

I want it lol

Sent from my D2 on GB

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Sorry but I am new to this whole D2/SBFing thing. I know how to and have done it so thats not an issue. But in this thread you guys are duscussing the tbh app and it sounds pretty sweet. What exactly does it entail since it is an app but you guys talk about having to flash something? Is it an installable apk or a flashable zip file you are buying?

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Sorry but I am new to this whole D2/SBFing thing. I know how to and have done it so thats not an issue. But in this thread you guys are duscussing the tbh app and it sounds pretty sweet. What exactly does it entail since it is an app but you guys talk about having to flash something? Is it an installable apk or a flashable zip file you are buying?

In the TBH app there is a zip file which allows you to flash back to stock Froyo without having to use rsdlite. You flash this zip like you would a custom rom. It also includes the GB leak file.

DROID2 on APeX 2.0

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Excellent. So then I take it this app is more then worth the money.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Excellent. So then I take it this app is more then worth the money.

Forsure. It was only a couple bucks. It has some other stuff in there too. Has TranQ 3.0, Star Wars R2D2 ROM, and a few other things.

DROID2 on APeX 2.0

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Awesome. Thanks for the info!!