unrooting help

thebird36

Reaction score
ok so I installed a custom rom and I actually did it wrong and I have no use of commands I've been told that I'm not rooted and I need to unroot. So, I've been trying to use rsdlite to flash it and i have the sbf and it fails on flashing process everytime. The error message is... unable to retrieve interface handle. I've ran rsdlite as admin and put my sbf in the c: drive..doesn't work. I'm using the sbf from TBH & MyDroid triple threat 2.3.20 full sbf. Can someone please help me

Last edited:

tatuud

Reaction score
i just sbf'd last night, i have the X but i think it should be pretty much the same thing. did you put the phone in bootloader mode, have rsd recognize the phone then click on the sbf file. mine couldn't find it in pc mode but when i manually put it in bootloader mode, i was good to go.

edit: also make sure debugging is checked off...on your phone bootloader mode would be holding the up key on your d-pad and the power button at the same time, you will have a bootloader message at that point rsd should pick it up...hope this helps, this is how i did and it worked for me, hopefully someone with more knowledge can help more.

Last edited:
OP
thebird36

thebird36

Reaction score
haha yeah i knew the first part but ive been on debugging so ill try it with that off and see what will happen

lloyd2398

Reaction score
make sure your drivers are up to date and you update your rsdlite to 4.8 i believe and that should be all you need to do