Tbh. Sbf

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
How is tranq? Is it ready to use?

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

I don't think so. This was a Froyo version the last I remember. Didn't run it for very long. I liked Fission more.

Did you end up dl that zip file?

DROID2 on APeX 2.0

mgarney26

Reaction score
if i was to download the "full 2.3.20 sbf file it sends me back to stock when i flash it am i correct? just want to be sure.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
Yes I'm on gb ota running cyanogen mod 7

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

What will happen is it will flash you back to froyo stock however the radio will not update which wil result in a "radio update error". You can ignore that and reboot and you should be fine. It just means you'll be running froyo with the GB radio.

One thing I don't know is if you update to GB, the radio may cause an error, however its highly unlikey.

Any particular reason you want to go back to froyo?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

mgarney26

Reaction score
What will happen is it will flash you back to froyo stock however the radio will not update which wil result in a "radio update error". You can ignore that and reboot and you should be fine. It just means you'll be running froyo with the GB radio.

One thing I don't know is if you update to GB, the radio may cause an error, however its highly unlikey.

Any particular reason you want to go back to froyo?

Just in case I wanted to try out some more custom roms

hond2

Reaction score
The TBH zip style sbf got me back to Froyo ok. And I was on modded Froyo so no radio errors either. But the upgrade to Gingerbread OTA did not like it. Ended up stuck at bootloader despite everything up to that point appearing kosher.
Don't think I'll chance it again.

simon_lefisch

Reaction score
The TBH zip style sbf got me back to Froyo ok. And I was on modded Froyo so no radio errors either. But the upgrade to Gingerbread OTA did not like it. Ended up stuck at bootloader despite everything up to that point appearing kosher.
Don't think I'll chance it again.

So it sounds like if you want to go back to froyo from GB update you need to sbf, which I have done so I know it works fine.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would rather sbf from my pc anyway. It's not like it's difficult or anything. You just hit a "start" button.

D2-CM7GB(9/21)