taskkill

kunak83

Reaction score
Which is better, advanced task killer(free or pay) or automatic task killer? I know the automatic task kill closes apps when it enters sleep mode.

Trying to find the best one to prolong battery life

JBag

Reaction score
have used both so far, but havnt really notice much of a difference, i like advanced TK b/c you can kill multiple at 1 time and then it also remembers what you normally kill

jltung

Reaction score
power consumption

I like Adv Task Manager better than Taskiller and Adv Task Killer. I think it is better managing the programs and conserving the battery.

bbcrackman

Reaction score
Advanced Task Killer either pay or free. I always prefer free, but it depends on the additional options that are available if you buy the other and if you are going to use them.

cap10mark

Reaction score
Advanced Task Killer either pay or free. I always prefer free, but it depends on the additional options that are available if you buy the other and if you are going to use them.
ATK Free has without a doubt made a difference in awake time. I went from 75%-100% down to under 10% but my battery life is still miserable. I think I have a bum battery and VZW is sending me another one free. My question is to ones using ATK...Why does it send my phone to the HTC boot screen at times? It doesn't always do it. Weird!

LordKastle

Reaction score
I use Advanced Task Manager too...very efficient and doesn't use much battery. I don't know if it has any options to kill automatically but it's not worth sacrificing the battery for that and any native processes shouldn't be killed anyway.

So in a sense I use it the same as I would the built-in task manager...but whatever.