Tapatalk pro top first

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
This goes to anyone using tapatalk and I believe Droid forums app when u click a thread I always am taking to the last post but if I want to know about the thread I want to read the first post first anyone have an idea on how to click a thread using these two apps and be able to read the first post instead of the last

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This has been discussed recently in another thread, hopefully there will be a fix eventually.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I actually prefer this "feature"

Let me explain why. It's faster, for me, to keep up to date on new posts after I already read the OP.

So for instance this thread. I'll read the OP and read the replies. I'll check it out later tonite and instead of starting out on the first page, which I already visited, I can read whats transpired over the course of the day by visiting the last page.

I have Tapatalk set to 30 replies per page. I find it's a good balance for load times and plenty enough where I don't have to keep going back one page at a time to catch up.

In other words I'm able to FULLY read a thread : ) nothing worse than asking a question when the question and/or answer was already answered 3 posts above : )

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
it is helpful that was one thing i did like but i browse lastest threads often and the only threads that i know what the op post is about is my own but when i read latest i need to know the first ya know i like reading bricked threads a lot teaches me more stuff about rooting and such

bmchan

Reaction score
it is helpful that was one thing i did like but i browse lastest threads often and the only threads that i know what the op post is about is my own but when i read latest i need to know the first ya know i like reading bricked threads a lot teaches me more stuff about rooting and such

Use punctuation and I will read your posts.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

Off topic and not helpful

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

bmchan

Reaction score
Seriously - reading a post without so much as a period is work and I'm not here to work. Is it too much to hit the .............. button and thow in a capital letter?

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
bmchan interesting since ur a junior droid and i have never had anyone complain sorry just not my way of typing please contribute or leave

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have said it before and will say it again - we are not here to correct grammatical errors -

I am not saying this is the case in this situation, but you never know who someone is and where the person who is making the errors is coming from - maybe punctuation and language was not their strong points growing up or maybe they didn't have the money for school and education - if you have a complaint about bad spelling and grammar instead of wasting your time here doing nothing, do something positive about it, donate your time at a boys home and teach some young kids how to read and write - take a positive step in the right direction for the future of our children -

Last edited:

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It was only 1 sentence

Support Our Troops!! UltraKeyboarded from a wifi monolith.

OP
BlackHoleSlam

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Thanks I guess to but I am from Jersey n finishing up high school just never wanted all punctuation

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I prefer newest post first, especially the threads with several pages