System version 6.11.903

Reaction score
So, I found this to be very interesting. For those of us who have RAZRs we know that the system version went from 6.11.744 to 6.11.748 with the ota, and then we saw the leaked unofficial update to 6.12.173.

So, I was surprised when I went into Verizon today and was checking out the new RAZRs (specifically the purple) and all of the new RAZRs in the store are on system version 6.11.903!

Is it just me or is it odd that they have a version in between the current 748 and the leaked 173?

And when those of us on 748 get an ota will it be 903 or the official 173? I know there is no answer to this but I just can't help but wonder.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Nyteravyn

Reaction score
Actually there is...
In store demo devices get an OTA update that is demo only, there demos are built in and other features either neutered our blocked/removed.

OP
Jungle King 76
Reaction score
Actually there is...
In store demo devices get an OTA update that is demo only, there demos are built in and other features either neutered our blocked/removed.

I don't think it was a specific in store demo version because it was only on the white and purple razr. The original black one in the store had 748. I asked a rep and he didn't know the answer but he checked his personal white razr and it also had 903.