1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Syncing with Google....

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by mikeatdroidforums, Nov 9, 2009.

1. mikeatdroidforums

mikeatdroidforums New Member

Hey all,

I think I read that the Droid is supposed to sync your google bookmarks among other things. I don't see it doing that, plus I manually hit sync my contacts and my Gmail contacts didn't show up in the contacts app. I only see them in the Google talk app. Suggestions??
  2. Rickos

Rickos New Member

im also looking for this answer
  3. loomer

loomer New Member

Anyone have any ideas on how to do this yet? I have google chrome on my laptop, and it has a setting to sync bookmarks, which i have enabled. yet they do not show up on my DROID. How do I enable that sync? I do have my google account set up as one of my accounts to sync with. hrmm
  4. brucin

brucin New Member

Your google bookmarks will sync with the Dolphin browser. I'm not sure aboutthe stock browser.
Search tags for this page

sync droid chrome with computer