sync with pc ?

John92YJ

Reaction score
when I download my pics and vids to my pc from my D3 I also get hundreds of stupid icons with my pictures. is there a setting or a way to make this stop? thanks for any info you might have

mikedyk43

Reaction score
when I download my pics and vids to my pc from my D3 I also get hundreds of stupid icons with my pictures. is there a setting or a way to make this stop? thanks for any info you might have

When you are copying from the PC, if you are copying the entire folder that contains the pictures/videos, you are also copying the thumbnails that is in there as well. If you want just the pics/vids, I suggest opening the picture folder on the PC and doing a select all (ctrl + a) and then deselecting (ctrl + left mouse click) anything that is not a picture or video, then copy and paste to your Droid.

OP
J

John92YJ

Reaction score
When you are copying from the PC, if you are copying the entire folder that contains the pictures/videos, you are also copying the thumbnails that is in there as well. If you want just the pics/vids, I suggest opening the picture folder on the PC and doing a select all (ctrl + a) and then deselecting (ctrl + left mouse click) anything that is not a picture or video, then copy and paste to your Droid.

I'm using backup assistance plus to transfer

mikedyk43

Reaction score
I'm using backup assistance plus to transfer

You might want to think about just setting your phone to USB storage when you plug it in and just use Windows explorer to copy the files. Adding another unnecessary program to the process is only making it harder than it needs to be.

Sent from my XT862 using Tapatalk

allikanbe

Reaction score
In addition to the stock "gallery", I have Quickpic (free app) to my phone. Quickpic downloads ALL the useless icons to the phone; however, I can use the menu and choose "hide hidden" or "show hidden" and the icons are hidden. Try that if you can't figure out anything else.