I have a droid 2 and last night a small amount of water was spilled on it. Immediately after the phone got wet I noticed no malfunction. However, my battery was extremely low and I received an indicator that it was running out of battery power almost immediately after. I shut off my phone, removed the battery and opened the key board so as to let it dry over night. The problem I am currently experiencing is the following: When I plug my phone into a wall charger, the charge indicator only lights up sporadically and the motorola logo will flash occasionally, but the phone will not turn on. When I plug my phone into my laptop via the USB cable, the charge indicator lights consistently but the motorola logo does not appear on the screen. Has anyone experienced issues like this before? At this point I'm fairly certain the phone has been damaged and needs to be replaced, but since it does not appear that it has been totally ruined, I'm hoping there might be some technical issue I don't know about. Edit: the water damage indicator has turned completely red.