Hello, I've got an S3 for AT&T that's been submerged in water. See, I bought a Lifeproof case and had it installed professionally. Decided to go on a boat trip and take a few underwater photos (definitely less than a foot under the surface, just a couple of inches). Shortly after, the phone began freezing and glitching and eventually shut itself off. Unfortunately I was not able to get the phone to a bowl of rice quickly--we had to row to shore and drive home. And because of the Lifeproof case, which was difficult to remove, I wasn't able to get to the inside of the phone to separate the battery and attempt to wipe away some of the water until I got home. Despite all this, when I checked the two water damage indicators, they were both white. Apparently, they should be red to indicate water damage? Please correct me if I'm wrong. I let the phone in all its separated parts sit in the rice overnight, and then when I reassembled the phone, it would not turn on. However, when I plug the phone into its charger, a red light appears where the charging light is. This occurs both with and without the battery inside. I guess my question is, is the entire phone fried, or is it just the battery? This red light is the only indicator that the phone works at all.