SUPER slow Contact list

fiap

Reaction score
it can take me minutes to find a contact in my list to make a call. :mad:

I have a lot of Duplicate contacts as well, i cant seem to export them to Gmail to delete the extra ones.

Any body else having the same issue?

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
I had that problem on my og droid. Go into your Gmail account on a computer and look for "data associated with this account. Go to contacts then you will have to delete all of the duplicate entries. It takes a while. Next delete all your contacts on your phone then sync. That should fix the duplicated entries. Good luck!

This post is Incredible 2!

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
it can take me minutes to find a contact in my list to make a call. :mad:

I have a lot of Duplicate contacts as well, i cant seem to export them to Gmail to delete the extra ones.

Any body else having the same issue?

Try using a app called go contacts way better than an stock contacts ....you night be able to filter hem with it not sure but even if you can't its way faster than the stock contacts better searching an such

ThIs ThReAd HaS BeEn ThUnDeRsTrUcK By WoZzYs T-BoLt

OP
F

fiap

Reaction score
I had that problem on my og droid. Go into your Gmail account on a computer and look for "data associated with this account. Go to contacts then you will have to delete all of the duplicate entries. It takes a while. Next delete all your contacts on your phone then sync. That should fix the duplicated entries. Good luck!

This post is Incredible 2!
dumb question but how do i import my droid s contacts onto gmail?