Super Slow Contact List?

djh816

Reaction score
Anyone else have unbearably slow scrolling when you first open contacts? It would be fine if they were still in memory but it seems like everytime I go into contacts, it has to reload their pictures and locks up all the time. Anyone know of a solution?

ripsting

Reaction score
Do you have Facebook linked under your Social Networks? Every time you load your contact list it goes to Facebook to download the latest profile pictures.

The Droid 2 Facebook integration is very very broken.

sobxals

Reaction score
Agreed....contact list takes forever to load, especially when editing.....

Mocap

Reaction score
I never had a problem with it being slow until this morning. Every time I click on a contact it takes a min or two to load....IDK what I changed to make that happen....suggestions?

sobxals

Reaction score
Mine seems to have sped up quite a bit since deleting the facebook widgit. Still not as fast as I'd like it to be but it did help some....

dmagee2010

Reaction score
Looks like facebook may be part of the problem with slowdowns. I got rid of it, and as the last post stated, seems to be a little better. Not great , but better.

Dennis

evilsock

Reaction score
Are you using a launcher other than stock?
If so. Dl home switcher, choose stock home, then clear all 7 screens. Lotsa people have been getting lag due to that.
Hope it helps

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk