Super-Deal on the Motorola Droid RAZR at Amazon for Only $111.11 New Contract

hatchin

Reaction score
I called Amazon wireless as soon as this was posted this morning and it wouldn't let me finish the order online (it said the phone wasn't available at every zip code I could possibly enter for towns all over the US) and the guy said he can't place orders over the phone and to wait untill 11/11 and it will work online. He said that the web page was posted to see if it worked and they have now taken it down so the web page will only display if you have the link saved. I then tried to purchase another phone to see if the plan has to change and if you pick that you are an existing customer it states "no plan change" so you can keep your same plan.
:icon_ banana:

Heywood

Reaction score
So can those of us who are in the middle of our contract get any of the deals? Is it possible to just essentially start over even though we are only 6 months into it and by doing so keep our unlimited data and get a reduced price?

hatchin

Reaction score
If you are in a contract you can't do anything except pay full price or add a line.

Pleirosei

Reaction score
Has anyone here that was grandfathered into an unlimited plan updated with Amazon and kept their unlimited plan?

AlloyGT

Reaction score
I got the $111.11 deal in Denver, but the estimated delivery date is 11/28. For that price, I can wait a few days. I have a company Blackberry, and I'm leaving that job on 12/2. So I needed a new plan, and the timing on this was perfect! Thanks for posting it up!