Super-Deal on the Motorola Droid RAZR at Amazon for Only $111.11 New Contract

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-razr-amazon-deal.JPG

While Verizon is being cute with their time-frame of selling the new Droid RAZR from Motorola on 11-11-11 at 11:11am, instead Amazon is getting clever and competitive. They are selling the new superphone for $111.11 dollars! Of course, that price is only for new customers that sign a new 2-year contract with them, but you gotta give them credit for out-shining VZW. Their renewed contract price is $199.99.

Also, we noticed that this deal may be region specific, and that it looks back-ordered. Perhaps some of our members out there can take advantage of this offer? Sound off in the forums if you can.

Source: Amazon Wireless - Droid RAZR $111.11

cturcotte224

Reaction score
Tried in Albany, NY. Phone is listed at $119.99 for new contract, $189.99 for renew. I hope they do something like this with the Nexus.

sb1831

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to tie myself to two sets of ETF although I did pick mine up through VZW for a total of $219

Detonation

Reaction score
Hate it how new contract prices are always cheaper than renews. I realize they want to lure as many new customers as they can, but to everyone else its pretty much comes off like "as a token of our thanks for being a long time customer, you get to pay more than everyone else for this phone because you don't really have another option"

cturcotte224

Reaction score
I am sure this has been answered before, but I want to make sure. If I were to renew my contract through Amazon, do I keep my unlimited data plan or do I get forced to the tiered plans?

triplejnj

Reaction score
Ive been leaning slightly towards the GNex over the Razr for my renewal. But if there happens to be a renewal deal close to this price, that would easily sway my decision.