Sugarsync or box

rumblee1

Reaction score
What's better. I just got sugarsync. It does work but some of my pictures are a bit blurry and colors are off. I'm in my 30gb free trial which is ending soon. Do respond asap. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Batman8

Reaction score
I haven't tried either of these as of yet, but I did register for Box yesterday because they offered a free "lifetime" membership which is better than a trial period AND you get 50GB instead of 30GB, so based on that info alone I'd say that Box seems better IMHO.

criminal666

Reaction score
I just DLed both today, and Sugersync will automatically sync your files, where Box does not. Or atleast I have not found a way for Box to autosync. If Box autosynced then I would say that is the better of the two based off storage...

lm2

Reaction score
Not sure what your use case is, but if you'll use this to backup docs from computers and your phone, then sugarsync is the best product out there. Its background syncing is amazing, insofar as it just works.

Schoeney

Reaction score
I can't say enough good things about Sugar Sync. I spent the $60 for 30gb per year. My phone, laptop, and Desktop are all synced and backed up. I dumped Carbonite (also $60 yr but no syncing) .

I have been using it for about a month..............very happy. I am a low tek guy so it's simplicity is a big plus.