Sucks Liberty GB will be delayed

cydetrakd

Reaction score
I read the the official gb has dropped for droid x and on twitter Jrummy was saying that he had to start over on the the GB Liberty rom. Has anyone heard about the progress on the new rom? And will it come out on the d2 at all?

simpsonao17

Reaction score
I hope its not delayed and only a few tweaks are needed. Running liberty 2.0.1 and loving it

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

reuuin88

Reaction score
Don't blame them a bit honestly. I wouldn't build a rom based off an old leaked build..and who knows how long it'll be before a real ota gb build.

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I feel it would be best for them to just base the rom off the official ota that should be coming in the next few weeks rather than to continue dealing with the headaches that comes when there are leaks being released every couple weeks.

meaker

Reaction score
I feel it would be best for them to just base the rom off the official ota that should be coming in the next few weeks rather than to continue dealing with the headaches that comes when there are leaks being released every couple weeks.
+1..... I feel the same

KerrAvon

Reaction score
I am running the latest GB drop and it is REALLY nice. It is just as fast as Liberty and much nicer in many ways. The new Blur is much nicer than the old one and made me realize how boring stock Android (AOSP) really is.

Plus now I have HDMI back, DLNA back, and all the cool Blur widgets I missed with Liberty.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
The more leaks that keep coming out are gonna delay any ROM right now. Everyone wants the 'best of the best' and every Dev group will try to give that to it's followers. I tried the last leak of GB and had nothing but problems with it. I have all the files for this one but am hesitant to put it on the phone this time.

KerrAvon

Reaction score
The more leaks that keep coming out are gonna delay any ROM right now. Everyone wants the 'best of the best' and every Dev group will try to give that to it's followers. I tried the last leak of GB and had nothing but problems with it. I have all the files for this one but am hesitant to put it on the phone this time.

I was hesitant at first to, but the fact that we can SBF back to Froyo is what convinced me to take the plunge. It's not like when we upgraded to FROYO and then could not SBF back.

The new "leak" is nicer than the old one for sure.

cubsfan187

Reaction score
I'm sure it is but with the last one I was only getting the battery increments in 20% when EVERYONE elses was in 10's. Then I was still seeing my battery meters from the old ROM i was on before GB. (that after flashing like 10 SBF's and countless factory resets as well) It just wouldn't cooperate with me. I loved the colors, blur and the speed but I could never figure out the rest of the problems.