Sucks Liberty GB will be delayed

cydetrakd

Reaction score
I read the the official gb has dropped for droid x and on twitter Jrummy was saying that he had to start over on the the GB Liberty rom. Has anyone heard about the progress on the new rom? And will it come out on the d2 at all?

Wildrat

Reaction score
Have not heard much except what I have read here in a couple of threads. We just got Liberty 2.0 so I'm patient enough to get Liberty with a GB flavor.

PhishPhan

Reaction score
:gotmyvote:

On the GB leak now, and I love it. I had issues with Liberty 2.0 and 2.01 so I went to the GB Leak, and am hooked!

Waiting for the GB build of Liberty though - I did like Liberty 1.0 and 1.5 however not enough to loose GB!!

Liberty team - bought all your apps in hope that it helps to get a GB build!!!

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
You will enjoy Liberty GB. ;-)
I promise. Don't ask me how I know.

But you must keep in mind that there are quite a few bugs with the leaks. So it kinda makes sense that until the final release comes out from MOTO. ....Liberty will be worked on behind the scenes.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

But you must keep in mind that there are quite a few bugs with the leaks. So it kinda makes sense that until the final release comes out from MOTO. ....Liberty will be worked on behind the scenes.

lol i could take a guess...

carlz28

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

lol i could take a guess...

Silly silly Abe :p

PhishPhan

Reaction score
Looks like I've been "lucky " with the GB leaks then as I have not encountered any bugs. I have a few apps that went patooie, however the devs were aware of their GB fail. :/

" if any Liberty members are reading this thread - I don't mind borking my phone in the pursuit of 'liberty' " ( ha! Pun intended! ! )

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

fox_dye

Reaction score
We were promised nightly gb builds with the donate version of the toolbox. Hope that is still true.

Sent from a galaxy far far away........

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
If You are on the Donate Toolbox, you will receive the Nightly Builds When They are ready for release. Development is moving at a fast pace. The beta is awesome...:blackdroid:

NeoandGeo

Reaction score
How will these nightly builds work exactly, installation/downloading? I got the donate box because this greatly intrigued me. :)

KiGood

Reaction score
After seeing the tweet about how awesome Liberty GB was I got very excited, I had no idea of the nightly builds with the donate box. My best market purchase to date now!

Sent from my Liberated DX

mdlissner

Reaction score
Have the nightly builds started to drop?

Do you need to be on Froyo to install or can you install over the rooted/Deodexed GB?

PhishPhan

Reaction score
Have the nightly builds started to drop?

Do you need to be on Froyo to install or can you install over the rooted/Deodexed GB?

:bump:

When will we know when This will all come out?!! As soon as the 1st Liberty GB release is out I will quit work, run over woman and children and stop at nothing to go home, sbf back to Liberty 1.5 (I could never get 2.0 to work) reinstall my donate toolbox and rock out with GB Liberty!

PhishPhan

Reaction score
So the donate toolbox I bought and I'm letting collect dust already has actual GB builds?!!

Anyone know if I can rock a GB Liberty build right from the TBH leak or do I need to SBF back to .340?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums