Su..binary?

Suuperflie

Reaction score
I keep getting an error message when I open titanium backup saying something about the su..binary and not having total root access, but when it prompts me to fix it it days it was successful. Is this a big deal?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I keep getting an error message when I open titanium backup saying something about the su..binary and not having total root access, but when it prompts me to fix it it days it was successful. Is this a big deal?

Download "Root Checker" from the Market and this should tell you if you are completely rooted or not, if you are not, you can re-root using whatever method is available for you system version.

OP
Suuperflie

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Download "Root Checker" from the Market and this should tell you if you are completely rooted or not, if you are not, you can re-root using whatever method is available for you system version.

I have root checker and everything that requires root access works. I just don't know what the error is for. Titanium backup works like a charm. It fixes the permissions every time, but it's like there is nothing really to fix to begin with.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Check your sdcard for a su.zip file which can be flashed in recovery. You seemed to have rooted with an outdated binary. Or open the superuser.apk, click the wrench in the upper right, scroll down to binary and update through there.

OP
Suuperflie

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Check your sdcard for a su.zip file which can be flashed in recovery. You seemed to have rooted with an outdated binary. Or open the superuser.apk, click the wrench in the upper right, scroll down to binary and update through there.

Worked like a charm, thanks.