Stuck on start up

mesabandit

Reaction score
I just atempted to install cyanogen and now I'm stuck at the cyanogen (mod)9 start ups screen. Turquise man with light streaming past him now what? Thank You in advance for any help.

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
I just atempted to install cyanogen and now I'm stuck at the cyanogen (mod)9 start ups screen. Turquise man with light streaming past him now what? Thank You in advance for any help.

A few questions:
1. Did you download the right one for your device? It says Droid in your profile, this section is for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus (although we may be able to still assist you), but there are multiple devices that CM9 covers. Was your download good (md5 checks)?

2. What was your install method? Did you wipe?

3. Did you install anything else with it outside of Gapps? Kernel, theme, or some other tweak?

4. How long did you wait? Sometimes it takes a few minutes, perhaps 5 - 10 for initial boot.

OP
M

mesabandit

Reaction score
Yes I had down loaded the correct ROM I've just failed to keep my profile currant. After several battery pulls I was able to get it to return to the stock boot start up. I'm not sure what happened but it stuck on the little man with all the lighting around him and there it sat for atleast 20 minutes. So for right now this is where I'll stay, I need my phone for work.
Thanks for your reply
Craig