Stuck at boot

shinyfryhole

Reaction score
While prepareing to flash to Minimal I was performing the system, data, cache, and sd formats, but in an error I wiped the sd card because the phone during operation recognizes the internal memeroy as sdcard and the external as sdcard-ext. I failed to recognize that in recovery the internal is called sdcard internal and sdcard is external.... Now i have no recovery and RSDlite keeps failing immediately after starting flash error 0x7100. I have moto drivers, RSDlite 5.3.1 and the sbf from these forums. Please help, Thanks.

magman

Reaction score
While prepareing to flash to Minimal I was performing the system, data, cache, and sd formats, but in an error I wiped the sd card because the phone during operation recognizes the internal memeroy as sdcard and the external as sdcard-ext. I failed to recognize that in recovery the internal is called sdcard internal and sdcard is external.... Now i have no recovery and RSDlite keeps failing immediately after starting flash error 0x7100. I have moto drivers, RSDlite 5.3.1 and the sbf from these forums. Please help, Thanks.
did u make sure u restart ur pc and run rsd the get into rds mode at boot for the x2 then connect it to ur pc in that order hope that helps

OP
S

shinyfryhole

Reaction score
backup was lost during the format, only options i see are update.zip(signed) or RSD lite( keeps failing.)

OP
S

shinyfryhole

Reaction score
All resloved, must have been an error during extraction. Thanks

xrozo

Reaction score
So i was messing around with the rom toolbox and thought it was cool so i bought the pro, i was messing with it for awhile just changing the theme for the boot up animation and when i tried to reboot again it just wouldnt load past the Dual Core Technology screen. ive tried to go into recovery by holding x and then turning it on but all it does is has a ! inside a white triangle with the android underneath it and thats it. i also tried to hold m and turn it on to go into recovery but that didnt work either. tried to take out battery while charging and turn on... nothing. any advice? kinda need my phone asap, thanks.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
power +m is recovery. if that doesn't work its time to fastboot or SBF.

xrozo

Reaction score
nvm

i didnt read the directions, im doing the factory reset right now. but i still cant access the web page.

Last edited:

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
multi upload was shut down by the fed.

I see if I can't provide another link.

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
multi upload was shut down by the fed.

I see if I can't provide another link.

Sent from the best 3G phone on Verizon.

scroll down in that thread. I have a mirror ;-)

ALDO101T

Reaction score
To get to stock recovery,when the triangle screen shows hold volume up and volume down at the same time. Then you'll get stock recovery