1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid File System/Apps & SD Card

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by synctek, Dec 27, 2011.

1. synctek

synctek New Member

Just got the Bionic - coming from Rooted DX (Liberty). Battery life sux - may look at buying the extended.
    Now I'm done venting..........On to the question. There are two SD memory listings in the file system. The "sdcard" and the sdcard-ext. It looks like the sdcard-ext is the external SD 32GB (in my case). I swapped SD's from my DX leaving the file structure the same. The music app doesn't see the music I have in the "Music" folder on the actual MicroSD card . It looks as thought the application/s for this version of Android do not recognize the sdcard-ext as the primary external memory. I had to copy the Music folder to the internal memory - LAME!. Any ideas other than downloading a different music app?

Oh, and if anyone has wisdom on the battery life of this phone I would appreciate it. :hail:
Search tags for this page

best file system for droid x sd card

droid x system files

file format system droid x