Struggling with Droid

creativetype

Reaction score
I really want to like this phone. Maybe you all can help.

Started out with the Ally and it kept crashing. Upgraded to Droid 2. Set up my Mobile Me account for my business and gmail for personal.

All worked fine until a business trip Monday when it stopped letting me reply to Mobile Me messages. I tinkered with settings and now can't access mobile me account at all. Mobileme support says it can't help with Droid set up issues. (But it was set up and working fine. Until it wasn't.) Gmail account works fine.

Mobile Me sent me to you. Thanks for any advice.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum!

Standard rules apply:

Play nice. No flames. Keep it clean. Keep it family friendly. Don’t double-post. Don't feed the Mods, SMods, or Admins. They'll follow you home if you do, so really, it's for your own protection.

Sorry your first post is with an issue. Have you tried wiping the data and cache information in the settings?

Home button> Menu button> Settings> Applications> Manage Applications> All tab> Mobile Me.

OP
C

creativetype

Reaction score
I tinkered with the settings and security but did not get rid of them all because I didn't know what to replace them with. I did try deleting the account and setting it up again but no luck with that.