1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

struggling Illustrator/Designer/DJ

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by kidtelex, Nov 8, 2009.

1. kidtelex

kidtelex New Member

copped a Droid on launch, have been mostly satisfied except for a problem with maps that I started a thread for in the troubleshooting section. the screen is GORGEOUS.

anyways I'm trying to, simply put, make pictures and images for a living, check out my portfolio at vjkim.com . I also DJ from time to time and you can listen to my latest mix on my blog at thisisvictorkim.wordpress.com . if you want you can follow me @thisisvictorkim .

I'll mainly be using this forum as a means for troubleshoot help and suggestions for apps and such, so thanks in advance for all input!
Search tags for this page

open.ai files in android