streaming webcasts

genojuice

Reaction score
I've got my new Droid. I want to go to the Rush Limbaugh . com website and listen live or listen to archived shows and material. Is this possible? The site currently uses WMP or Real to stream and is using Flash for the HD webcam.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, no discussing politics guys!!!!

j/k:icon_ devil:

MightyT01

Reaction score
One word. Radiotime It rocks, check it out on the market.

allysonb

Reaction score
rush dittocam

hey did any of you end up figuring out how to watch the dittocam or archived stuff on the droid? i read your suggestions about getting live shows thru radio stations... i will try that ...but i was hoping to access the dittocam. ;) thanks guys.

MightyT01

Reaction score
hey did any of you end up figuring out how to watch the dittocam or archived stuff on the droid? i read your suggestions about getting live shows thru radio stations... i will try that ...but i was hoping to access the dittocam. ;) thanks guys.

You will not be able to access the dittocam from your droid. You need realplayer, windows media player or flash player. Maybe whenever the droid gets flash you can watch the dittocam. Until then the free radiotime app has plenty of radio stations playing rush.

omally

Reaction score
Anyone figure this out yet?

Hey guys, has anyone gotten this to work? I'm on the Droid 1, running the latest flash - I don't know the exact build, but I just received another update yesterday (11/10). Even with full Flash I can't get the live camera feed to work. Every time I try the Flash feed loads to 100%, then hangs for a few seconds, and finally the browser crashes - no FC or anything, it just closes back to the home screen. I've tried it with the stock browser and Dolphin.

Anyone having any better luck than I am?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Rush Live Flash Feed doesn't work!

Hey guys, has anyone gotten this to work? I'm on the Droid 1, running the latest flash - I don't know the exact build, but I just received another update yesterday (11/10). Even with full Flash I can't get the live camera feed to work. Every time I try the Flash feed loads to 100%, then hangs for a few seconds, and finally the browser crashes - no FC or anything, it just closes back to the home screen. I've tried it with the stock browser and Dolphin.

Anyone having any better luck than I am?

I am going to Bump this!!

hawgman

Reaction score
Rush Limbaugh streaming

I have a droid X running Froyo (2.2) and latest flash 10.1

Flash player streams fine no problems.

Go to the archive links and use the flash stream option.