Stranger Arrives (bearing gifts)

barkingburro

Reaction score
Hi all!

This is a great forum. I wanted to contribute something, so I uploaded 4 wallpapers to the nature gallery that are perfect for the Waterpaper Live Wallpaper app. I searched a long time on the net to find these, and after trying many candidates, they stood out as the most pleasing with the animated water effect. I guess the easiest way to find them is to click on my gallery.

I have to say the koi pond is my favorite.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forum and thank you for your contribution. It's rare that we have a new member come in offering us something (though it does happen). Glad to have you here if you need any help, just ask.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hi all!

This is a great forum. I wanted to contribute something, so I uploaded 4 wallpapers to the nature gallery that are perfect for the Waterpaper Live Wallpaper app. I searched a long time on the net to find these, and after trying many candidates, they stood out as the most pleasing with the animated water effect. I guess the easiest way to find them is to click on my gallery.

I have to say the koi pond is my favorite.

Enjoy!

YAY, presents! Welcome, barkingburro! Glad you found us! This place is full of friendly folks and great information. So just look around and make yourself at home! You'll be amazed how much you can learn by reading the threads here on the forum! If you get stuck, just post a question in the appropriate area and someone will be along to help you out. Enjoy!
:welcome: